Friday, June 5, 2015

Beauty Review Lorac Cosmetics

I must say that I am in love with Lorac Cosmetics. The first product I bought was the Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette. I ran to Ulta Beauty after I saw makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic setup for Kim Kardashian West photo shoot. I couldn't just buy the Pro without buying Pro 2. So I did what any makeup artist would do I bought them both. These eyeshadow palettes are amazing. Great pigment they go on smoothly and stay on all day. Lorac Behind the scenes eyeshadow  eye primer came with the palettes and is now my favorite  primer. It is crease-resistant and easily glides to help
the eyeshadow last. My recent purchase was Lorac Alter Ego lip gloss in Secret Agent which is a brown plum shade. It is my go to color if I want a nude lip. I also bought the Tantalizer highlighter & matte bronzer duo that I used daily. I give Lorac Cosmetics Styled by Larinda stamp of approval it's bold & beautiful. You can purchase it online at www.loraccosmetics.com or at any Ulta Beauy locations. 









No comments:

Post a Comment