Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My daily routine that I use to keep my skin young, healthy, and pretty.

I get a lot compliments about how pretty my skin by skin they are referring to my face. from other makeup artists and different people on the streets. One time I was at a makeup counter and one of the makeup artist said oh my you have beautiful skin and of course I said in return thank you. The lady goes and get other workers to come and look at my skin and they all asked the same questions what do you use on your skin? So the first thing I would like to say is that I am a licensed makeup artist I have a CA license which stands for Cosmetologist All. Also, I do not drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes , or use drugs and I drink plenty of water.Yes drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes can cause damage to your skin.  I do not use makeup everyday and when I do I make sure that I protect my face when applying and removing my makeup. Also, I make sure that my brushes are clean. Sanitation is very important when applying makeup that is why you when you want to have your makeup done make sure that you are going to a makeup artist that is license I can not stress that enough.

I am going to share with you what I use daily on my face. As well as how I protect my face when using cosmetics. The first then is that I do not use bar soap or body wash on my face because it will dry out your skin. I use  neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser every morning. It is great in removing oil, dirt, and make up from your skin. I also use at as a makeup remover when removing my makeup.



So after I clean my face with neutrogena I apply ambi fade cream. It helps to fade away dark spots and even out your natural skin tone.


Before applying makeup I use MAC prep+prime. An ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special-effect silicone. Calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil, and evens out skin redness. Improves the lay down and application of foundation or powder.

After applying my makeup I  spray on my face MAC fix+. An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. You can also spray this on your brush before applying your eye shadow and it will make your eye shadow more vibrant.



I always clean my makeup brushes before I apply any kind of makeup.  I also clean my makeup brushes when I switch eye shadows colors on face. I really like the spay on brush cleaner it sanitize and cleanse the brushes. Plus it drys very fast without leaving the brushes wet.
So these are some of my favorite things that I like to use to make sure that my skin stay looking young, healthy, and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment